Upon receiving certification, laundry facilities must demonstrate their dedication to laundry best practices throughout the facility through documentation of procedures including:
- Proper equipment use, cleaning and continual upkeep
- Cleaning and maintenance schedules
- Documentation of cleaning supplies selection, measurement and proper use
- Proper work surface and station cleaning
- Strict laundering procedures for soaking, rinsing, spinning and other wash cycles
OSHA Hazard Communications
In addition to this documentation, all certified laundry facilities have demonstrated OSHA regulation compliance with special attention to hazard communication rules including:
- Proper chemical product labels
- Material safety data sheets
- Employee training
- Hazard chemical proper use documentation
For specifics on OSHA regulations for laundries, please visit the laundry section on their website. Here is the direct link: OSHA.gov.
Compliant Laundry Providers Near You
All businesses in every industry can find local by searching certifications and viewing different companies’ compliance policies at linenservices.com. To use this site, simply enter your zip code or state. From there you can discover which local companies meet your organizational needs. You can also read reviews and contact local services directly.